View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-18, 11:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nigma based zon worked fine for me when..."
lawl lollerskates. Yeah Zons take way too much fcr to ever use Nigma. I havent played D2 in about a year, but i was always fond of wearing gore riders on my zon they had decent stats and were fairly cheap.

Also if i remember correctly for some nado minion stacking druids who telewhored i think i put on tgods and just used a lightning fury to pwn all of his minions then switched to my bow and pwned him. But my hybrid was a psn hybrid i think i used plague java so i had enough +skills to make my Lightning fury pwn. Oh man i had some good times with that zon. Lawl the first time i dueled anyone they were like wtf? I had an upped eagle with enough ias to reach either 8 or 9 frames.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005