Thread: Compaq upgrade?
View Single Post

Posted 2009-07-29, 09:36 AM in reply to Wed-G's post "Compaq upgrade?"
The sempron line of processors suck complete ass. It's cool you got it for cheap though! Off the top of my head i'm going to say 'no', but only because I feel personally it wouldn't be worth to go through with the trouble of doing the labor, only to upgrade slightly to the next processor that is still probably going to be garbage compared to other highend machines.

Is Vista runnnig with this processor? I'd atleast downgrade first and go from there, try adding some rambus.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V