View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-21, 08:23 AM in reply to D3V's post "Thread moveability/Deletion"
Well, what is "out of hand" or "innapropriate" is usually the staff's call. It's not like either me or lenny aren't on almost all of the time. I say let the staff be staff and avoid problems.

However, like how you can rename a thread within 5 minutes that you make it, I also think you should be able to delete it within 5 minutes, or move it within 5 minutes, but after people actually start posting in the thread, I don't think you should be able to move it or trash it.

Just a note, RARELY does an entire thread get moved or trashed, it's usually just certain posts. The only time I can really think of that a whole thread gets moved/trashed, is when a thread is accidently made twice (the extra gets trashed) or when a new forum is made that better suits the thread (like the NSFW forum and your NSFW threads.) I would be strongly against members being able to move other members posts if they post in their thread.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2007-09-21 at 08:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!