View Single Post

Diablo 2 Resurrected - Need h4x0rs
Posted 2021-03-22, 03:07 PM
Hello my friends,

I'm looking for people interested in participating on a team researching new & exploiting old vulnerabilities for when Diablo 2 Resurrected is released.

Anything from WPE Pro experience, Redvex/Netstuff/ C++/C#/etc. programming to glitches/bugs you know of that others do not.

If I can get enough people I'll have a discord server setup and we can go from there; looking for people with experience in the area as myself and others on this forum.

Please let me know, if we can come up with something of value (dupes.. iths.. hybrids.. etc.) it would be extremely valuable, monetary wise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-