View Single Post

Posted 2020-08-20, 02:49 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yo! Long time no see"
Aye, been a while.

Quote:
You left so suddenly, and have been gone for so long. What's been up bruvnor?
Looking back at my post history, dropping off coincides with interviewing and then getting a job (junior frontend developer, doing ecommercey this, that, and the other)! Still at the same place, and these days I lead the development team. Still enjoying it, and I get to do things across the whole web stack, which keeps it interesting -- AWS infrastructure and general devops, tiny bit of database, microservices in a few languages, frontend in mostly Angular, and native in Flutter, Swift, and Kotlin.

Other than that:
* Trying to buy my first house, and have been for about a year, but the market is shite. No idea what's going on...
* Got a regular DnD group going. I'm DM'ing one campaign (Storm King's Thunder), running a Glamour Bard in a homebrew, and every now and then I trot out a Conquest Paladin
* Been getting quite into disc golf! A few of us try to get out every couple of weeks; we've got our own bags and sets and everything. None of us are particularly good
* Working hard to complete Netflix and earn that platinum trophy

---

How're y'all getting on? Everyone staying safe? If the media is to be believed, every inch of America is a den of insanity feeding on itself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny