View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-17, 01:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The religious/conservative bias is..."
What's horrible is once this goes through and they start printing textbooks for one of the largest states in the country it's going to spill over into smaller states that are currently in a bind to save money. It's outrageous, and I agree, it is sickening. And the worst part about it is that the people essentially have no say in this. Not lierally speaking because if enough people voiced their outrage/opinion on this something would eventually be done, but retrospectively speaking the voice is mute.

I am not proud to be this type of American.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V