Thread: The Beer Thread
View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-24, 09:31 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I have never blacked out from beer,..."
Everyone try Miller Chill. I promise you'll like it. I think it's only out for a limited time, so hurry your asses up.

I just started recently liking beer, it's DEF. an acquired taste. It took me 3 years of drinking to like beer.

Hah, the other night my neighbors were over and I was already on my 5th shot of 100 proof Southern Comfort. He asked if he could have a shot and I said yeah, but watch out, this shit kicks your ass. We both put down 2 shots. About 10 minutes later he's like Alright man, 1 more shot and then I'm goin home. So we pour shots, this is my 8th one and his 3rd. He takes it.. looks at me all funny.. and then his mouth explodes into a bowling ball. I'm like get the fuck outside!! We were laughing so hard we woke up the other neighbors. Woops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos