View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-30, 08:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's cool having someone around who..."
He works in a pharmacy, he better know his shit. lol.

I guess I'll tell my story of watching my friend trip his nuts off. Actually there's a couple involving the same friend but I'll just post 1 for now.

Three of us were on a roady - my buddy Jaxon was driving, my friend Ryan (who was tripping his balls off) was sitting shotgun, and I was behind Ryan. Ryan wasn't even smoking he was so messed up. So me and Jaxon are passing a joint back and forth and I accidently bumped Ryan's arm. He was like "wtf was that" and started looking around. Well, I'm high as hell so I decide to have a little fun with this.

I nudge him again and he's like "Dude, something is hitting me" and I play oblivious like I have no idea what's going on and he should definitely get that shit checked out. I hit him again and he thinks it's his shirt. He said something like "Man, my shirt is moving all around on me, I gotta take this off." So he takes his shirt off. I hit him again and he thinks it's birds this time (mind you, it's like 11:00 at night). He's freaking out yelling about birds attacking him and I'm laughing my ass off. Jaxon has no idea what's going on so he's all concerned that we need to get Ryan somewhere. The next time I hit him, these were his exact words: "What the FUCK. Jaxon, did you have Scott (a friend of ours who worked at Best Buy) install something in your car called 'Fuck Your Friends' cuz something is definitely fucking with me right now." He's looking in the glovebox and under his seat trying to figure out what's going on.

It was probably the funniest moment of my life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos