View Single Post

Posted 2015-03-02, 09:17 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I strongly disagree with you there. You..."
Quote:
Anyways, I don't really have much to say on this topic. It seems silly to me that anyone still cares about this.
You're right, nobody should care. The Patriot Act, increased NSA surveillance, 1 million est casulties in the Middle East (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War) and perpetual war costing more than $2 trillion in IRAQ alone
(you know, the country we said has WMDs after 9/11 and said they were also complicit and responsible for and WE ARE STILL FUCKING OCCUPYING)(http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...92D0PG20130314). But if that's not enough for you to care, I pity you - not myself.

Quote:
I also find it strange D3V, that you would reference "truthers," considering I always thought you were brighter than those kinds of people. Not some dipshit who thinks someone can become president without being born here.
Truthers as in reuters and wikipedia (full of sources)? Kthxbye.

Quote:
Whatever the case, if it's real, if it's a conspiracy (it's not), how it currently effects us is in the form of ISIS and debt. That's where focus should be. Trying to figure out who to blame for this, when we already have someone to blame, is extraordinarily pointless. Because in the end, people just want someone to blame, besides themselves, and that's been solved. So it's time to move on.
I'm not even agreeing with the truthers, or referencing them. I am questioning the narrative. I see nothing wrong in being skeptical.

All I know is I was obsessed as a kid watching demolition videos. I thought it was the coolest thing ever (for whatever reason) that engineers were smart enough to systematically bring down a building in uniform fashion. I never pursused academics in this field, but I do know whenever I see a building falling as this:

and it is said that falling steel from WTC 2 and office fires caused it I find it absolutely hilarious and false. That's all. No blame on any international conspiracies, just clalling the offical story horseshit.

"We have the power to make this the best generation of mankind in the history of the world or to make it the last." -JFK

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V