View Single Post

Dragon Ball Super
Posted 2018-05-29, 06:56 PM
I know I may be a little late, but I just finished the subbed entire series.

Holy shit! I'm so thankful for Toriyama(sp) returning to the helm and making a wonderful series once again.

The new animations have been spectacular and I almost feel as if I liked it more than the original Dragon Ball/Z. That may be farfetched but the expansive character reaches and underlying story of the different universes is just great.

I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already. I believe the Dubbed episodes are in the mid-50's range currently.

Also, there is slated to be another Dragon Ball Super movie to be released sometime at the end of this year, and potentially have it be in theaters. As well as rumors being confirmed that another series is being worked on.

Never thought that in 2018 I would be saying these words.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V