View Single Post

Dimethyltryptamine
Posted 2013-03-20, 11:55 PM
Anybody ever done DMT? Spector? HoH?

I've considered doing it. Watching countless interviews, reading tons of literature involving the ancient cultures involved in consuming DMT for centuries and even more recently a documentary on Netflix called 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule' made me consider it.

Advice? Suggestions? I'm all ears and pretty ignorant towards it, even with reading up on it's history.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V