View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-07, 10:09 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What do you mean by that? Alot of..."
You don't have to watch it at all. It's a group of Iraqis and one of them apparently had an AK47 but was just walking with it at his side. The others had cameras and other instruments that were not weapons, but were mistaken for weapons. The chopper circles around a few times and waits to get permission to engage the targets, and then opens fire on the group. A few minutes after they're slain by the chopper a van of good samaritans comes by and tries to get the wounded in the van, and they are also killed. Towards the end of the video, the ground troops find out there were children in the vehicle and ask for permission to take them to the United States triage, and they were denied access.

I am glad to say the CNN has finally picked up the story.

Leaked video reveals chaos of Baghdad attack

Quote:
Pentagon releases partially redacted report on 2007 attack after footage was leaked
Footage of U.S. copter attack that killed two Reuters photojournalists was put on Web
Journalists' cameras looked like weapons, report says
Journalists were among nine people killed in attack
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/...ex.html?hpt=C1

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-04-07 at 10:15 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V