View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-06, 08:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "After watching the full video of the..."
Well, I can understand where you are coming from.

Quote:
It didn't sound like they KNEW that the reporters and children were in the van. They should never have been near the site in the first place. But it isn't like this was just senseless slaying of children, at least from what I understand. And maybe I'm missing something. Or I'm assuming too much.
From what I could tell, they mistaked a tripod for an 'rpg' and the reporter's camera for another weapon, at which point they opened fire on the entire group. This is one of those situations that can be argued by both sides forever and nobody is going to actually be at fault because it was in the 'heat' of the moment, whatever. However, the van that arrived to assist the wounded had not done anything threatening as far as I could tell, maybe i'm like you and I missed something, but from what I could tell by watching that video they were just looking to help those that were gunned down.

Regardless of the situation, this is one of the thousands of reasons why the middle-eastern countries we're invading hate us. I'm sure stuff like this happens on a weekly/monthly basis and goes unreported, atleast to our media.

Quote:
On a less serious note, that was a pretty cool video (all moral shit aside.) Iraqis sure do seem to be good at the duck and scatter routine. I swear I saw some of them jumping before the dust was even flying. And really, how badass were those hellfire missiles?
It was pretty cool video, good quality too. I did notice the tuck and roll by one of the guys in the group that was getting fired on. If it were me out there and there was a blackhawk circling around and I was standing with a bunch of guys in robes I wouldn't be hanging around. Especially in a high-warfare area. Still no excuses for both sides. They killed innocent people, who 'appeared' threatening to them. Maybe this is why we shouldn't be sending our soldiers on 3rd and 4th tours and exposing them to the highest levels of PTSD ever recorded in our military's history.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V