View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-16, 10:00 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I reached a point where I felt like..."
I guess it's my turn to say something meaningful, so here it is.

It's your own damn fault. The only way to fix it is through your own initiative. Drugs and drinking why you say your life is that way? Bullshit. You let it control your life. If you're at least making strides to fix things, then you're on the right path. What Kaos said is true. You have to make that choice. But I suspect you're working on things, so sorry if it came off a little harsh, but when I see people say things like that, it bothers me. I think that you're going to be fine and that you're going to get your shit straight and make your life a helluva lot better. At least you don't have to worry about whether or not you're going to wake up and worry about catching some infectious disease you'll die from because where you live is a third world shithole and can't get proper treatment. At least you can go through a sobriety program if you so choose to because you have it better than a lot of people.

All that said, good luck man. I'd donate money, but I'm a bit strapped for cash thanks to my root canal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack