View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-07, 02:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Visual Basic 6 - How many would be..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I'm part of another forum, and on that forum I've been asked to put together some tutorials teaching members how to program in Visual Basic 6. I'm owndering how many people on Zelaron would also be interested in learning.

I think VB6 is a fantastic language - sure, it's not a 'big boy' langauges like C++ (which, if I remember correctly, MJ posted a tutorial thread about years ago), but it's fun to use, and can do an incredible amount of things for a so-called 'toy language'.

The only possible drawback is that you must be on Windows, or have access to Windows, to use it.

Please indicate your choice in the poll. If I get a good number of "Yes" votes, then I'll post the tutorials on Zelaron, too.

Hey Lenny, if you do make these tutorials, then can I have permission to use them. I'm currently writing several guides on programming. I'm going to be putting them up shortly. Of course, credits will go entirely to you sense I know nothing of Visual Basic.

Question: Will you be using Pictures?
Question: If you are using pictures, will you be using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 in those pictures?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy