View Single Post

Posted 2011-12-17, 04:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Read the last sentence, derpy."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Read the last sentence, derpy.
The "last sentence" was not part of a purportedly cited source, it was merely your opinion on the arguments that atheists in general are making. Cite me a source where American Atheists are saying that they want "Atheist symbols" used in place of crosses and I'll concede the point, but I don't think that has happened.

As a side note, what would be considered Atheist symbols anyway? Atheists do not believe in any given God. I guess you could argue that the big fish eating the little fish are Darwinian symbols, or the FSM symbol is one that many Atheists use to mock religion, but Atheists in general do not have a symbol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!