Thread: Weight Loss
View Single Post

Posted 2011-11-06, 10:07 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What are you doing to lose it?"
Grav said: [Goto]
What are you doing to lose it?
Diet and exercise. Mostly diet. I was exercising 6 days a week, but the heat and sweating did wonders in promoting a MRSA infection on my leg, so I had to take like 6 weeks off my exercise regime to fight it, lol. Now I'm good and ready to exercise again, but my burning desire to exercise 6 days a week has fizzled. I often time work 60 hours a week, so going to the gym for an hour and a half a day really cuts into my free time and makes me feel like I'm working 24/7. But I'll have to do it once I'm skinner since my BMR will be lower, bleh.

I still eat horrible. Really horrible. I'm such a fucking picky eater, lol. I eat like 200 calories for breakfast, 500 for lunch, and then for dinner I'll eat like 500 - 1100 calories. Maybe a couple snacks in there, but no more than 200 calories in total, and not on days when I have big dinners. The bad thing is what I fill those calories with. For breakfast I'll eat some salty processed food, like ritz cheese crackers, lunch I will eat a ham and cheese sub and some chips, and dinner I'll eat like wendy's chicken nuggets (5) and a baked potato, or I'll get a breakfast from denny's (the 1,100 calories) or sometimes a steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli (not sure how much this one is, but a 7 oz. sirloin has a decent bit of calories in it, as does the potatoes).

The thing that's really -pushing- me to do it is a lack of self esteem and no luck with the ladies (that I want) at my current status :P. Ultimate goal is to get in good shape and get a lady that's into working out and being healthy so that I don't fall off the bandwagon again. I'll feed off her strength like the parasite I am :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood