Thread: The Truth
View Single Post

Posted 2010-06-09, 09:57 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "My experience: sweet/shy/bashful girls..."
Grav said: [Goto]
My experience: sweet/shy/bashful girls want to be wooed. Nice guy with a dash of cocky works here. Tough/arrogant/bitchy girls love to be dominated. Confident and assertive with a pinch of sweet occasionally surfacing works best here.

People that are into bedroom power play generally act the opposite of their social role in life. If a girl is super aggressive, she probably loves to submit to a stronger man. If a guy is a macho war mongering repub, he's probably someone's gimp.
this.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V