View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-28, 11:57 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Right because nothing is worse than..."
Adrenachrome said:
Right because nothing is worse than decent products, low prices and 24 hour shopping. Not to mention the huge number of people it employs.

This situation is fucked up, it seems like this lady deserves alot more compassion than this.
Blah, only hicks go to Walmart, the rest of us who have decency don't. I admit it is great that they have employed so many people, but look at what they just did. That is messed up beyond a lot of things.

"Hello, I'm CEO of Walmart, I want to fuck you in the ass if you get hurt and we have to pay for it. Look at our papers, what are you stupid, huh? That's right, your contract with us says we are allowed to fuck you in the ass anytime we have to cover shit like this.

Signed.
Asshole, CEO
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

P.S. My lawyers said I could do whatever I want, nah nah, nah nah, nah nah!"

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy