View Single Post

Posted 2012-01-26, 10:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "LMAO!!!! Ooooohhh...! That made my..."
I used to attract females by insulting them. Not the "Be an asshole because girls love assholes" way, but mocking things they did/said in a sarcastic but funny to them way. Once you get them laughing, you've got them by the vagina.

In my current relationship, I didn't even ask her out. We met through a mutual friend and then we just began hanging out all the time. Eventually things got intimate and now she lives with me. (We've been together for roughly a year?) There is no anniversaries, no formal "title" of girlfriend/boyfriend, we're together because we enjoy each others company.

Definitely the weirdest relationship I've had, but the best one I've had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-