View Single Post

Posted 2012-01-21, 05:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Every person's approach is different. ..."
Weirdly, the conversation topic of "Who does Lenny have a crush on?" came up tonight. I'm slightly worried that the people in the group just knew that I like someone in Big Band, and a couple even correctly predicted previous likes ("I had a feeling that at one point, Lenny fancied [Girl X]")... but amusingly, not a single one thinks that I would like the girl I do like. They didn't give their reasons, but it was general consensus around the table, as they went through the possibles, that this girl just wouldn't be attractive to me in the slightest. It was interesting too that the ones they think I would have an interest in don't appeal to me in the slightest. Indeed, a good number repel me.

I've never heard of GHB, by the way, but part of the second year curriculum for chemists is synthesising rohypnol. I know a good number of chemists.

---

A few people who graduated last year are up this weekend, including a couple from my old corridor, one of whom I lived with in second year. I'd forgotten how nice it was to be in a group with the four others in my second year house. I think second year was by far my favourite year, even though we were quite distant from College.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny