View Single Post

Posted 2012-01-20, 10:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post "The Exciting Life of a Postgrad"
For me, when I asked the girl I'm with out, it was using an inside joke, actually. We had watched uhh... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuOvqeABHvQ this. I sat down next to her, we had a bit of a conversation, and I used the line (from this) "Would you like to go see a movie?"
She smiled and said yes.

This wasn't the first time a silly joke actually landed me a girl friend. My freshmen year, around time for Home coming, I took a pizza box (the school sold small $2.50 pizzas) and used it as a puppet, asking her out. She said yes, with a laughing smile.

So, my advice? Make an inside joke between the two of you and use that, or do something so strangely silly she can't possibly say "no".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai