Thread: WTC Building 7
View Single Post

Posted 2010-08-03, 11:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well it is substantiated what I said...."
D3V said: [Goto]
Well it is substantiated what I said. He did take control of WTC, they did go into the documentation of the insurance summary and include 'being attacked by an airplane'. I just didn't take the time to go through and post actual links of what I was talking about, which I just covered in my second post.
I mean c'mon, the guy that owned the Twin Towers took out a multi-billion dollar insurance policy on each building a month before 9/11. What the fuck? Not only did he renew that policy such a short time before, but went back into the paperwork and adjusted it to include 'terrorist attacks'.
You have not substantiated this claim in any way. You have not shown that Larry Silverstein "took out a multi-billion dollar insurance policy on each building a month before 9/11." You have not shown that the policy was changed to include "terrorist attacks" either. If you think you have, please point out to me specifically where you did so. Oh wait, you said yourself that they're unsubstantiated claims.

I can agree with you, it's just completely speculation. That's the thing with conspiracies, there usually won't be any evidence to backup unsubstantiated claims, just opinions blown up to any unporportionate amount.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!