View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-11, 05:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Atleast he's funny, I haven't seen you..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I wish I could find more information about this story, I want to see the images that they came up with, like actual pictures of them so see how they turned out.

I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure in the picture below (In Chruser's 2nd link) it shows at the bottom what the person was looking at, and the output.

Quote:
The research group later measured the visual cortexes of the two people who were looking at the word "neuron" and five geometric figures such as a square and a cross.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-