Thread: New Laptop
View Single Post

Cry New Laptop
Posted 2007-08-19, 02:11 AM
Well, this past Friday after work I finally did the deed and bought myself a new laptop, and I must say, I'm pleased so far

I didn't really want to spend over 500, because I figued all I would be using my laptop for is school and other various little things (like listening to music and maybe even a DVD here or there...but nothing more) so I shopped around for a while, and eventually stumbled onto my Toshiba Satellite A215-S4807 .. Great laptop

Specs:

160Gb HD (Plenty of damn room for just about anything I'll ever need.
2Gigs of RAM DDR2 , hell yeah, more than my Desktop at home :0
AMD Turon 64X2 @ 1.8ghz.. another higher spec than my current desktop.
15.4 BEAUTIFUL widescreen monitor..
Great spekers, I watched "I think I love my Wife" earlier for about 20 minutes and it was fantastic..

The video processing is very fast, Burning DVD+CD's will be a sinch since the writer is up to date with most desktops on the market, it's very well designed sleek, looks great I love it..

$699 before Tax, along with a wireless mouse package = $781... A bit more than I had WANTED to spend, but i'm getting over it pretty fast.

I can play Counter Strike : CZ at 60fps Solid, so gaming isn't out of the picture either.

Oh, and it's got a 12in1 media reader, Go Toshiba!!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V