View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-16, 07:47 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "You'll want to dual boot that with a..."
Yea I got my regular xp copy already (infinite use, no cd key copy courtesy of the army)

I was looking at the Windows 7 RC today, and reading some articles and benchmarks and alot of them said it only increased performance a tiny bit and not in every area. I think I am going to just go with the tried and true winxp until 2010 or whenever windows 7 gets officially released.

Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Or if you buy a PhysX card from nVidia so you can play games like Mirrors Edge properly (which is stupid)
What physics are in that game lol. I beaten the game multiple times and I don't remember ever seeing any part of that uses realistic non scripted physics except for when you kill and enemy and they fall down. And some windows shattering. Thats it. So yes if anyone buy's a physX card just to play Mirror's Edge they are stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy