View Single Post

Posted 2018-06-12, 08:32 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Bethesda E3 Showcase"
WetWired said: [Goto]
Anyone else think the "Elder Scrolls VI announcement" was bullshit? If I understand correctly, they're not ever seriously working on it yet, they are just throwing their fans a bone.

Fallout 76 sounds like it will be similar to D3, allowing you to group up or not, but probably requiring internet to play. None-the-less, coop Fallout sounds like a lot of fun.
Co-op Fallout would've been fun had Fortnite not existed. Fortunately, it's free and is far more entertaining and probably just as interactive - and won't reqiure fucking season passes and other gimmicks to download content (yes, I know Fortnite does this but it's free nonetheless)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V