View Single Post

Posted 2012-11-07, 06:13 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I agree with KA and am wondering how..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I agree with KA and am wondering how the feds will react to this. Isn't it still a federal offence to be in possession?
Wikipedia said:
Article VI, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, known as the Supremacy Clause, establishes the U.S. Constitution, Federal Statutes, and U.S. Treaties as "the supreme law of the land." The text decrees these to be the highest form of law in the U.S. legal system, and mandates that all state judges must follow federal law when a conflict arises between federal law and either the state constitution or state law of any state.
Wikipedia said:
Cannabis is classified as a Schedule I drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act of 1970 and is deemed to have a high potential for abuse and no legitimate medical uses. As such, it prohibits the possession, usage, purchase, sale, and/or cultivation of marijuana.
Now, I doubt the federal government will be sending in agents to arrest people in possession of pot. More likely, they'll shut down the producers/distributors and create enough fear of enforcement that the market will be crippled and sent back underground.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!