View Single Post

Posted 2003-01-06, 03:53 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Signature competition POLLS"
I'm about to move this to the flame forum. Besides, it would get more views there. Besides, even if I said I should show the construction for my signature step by step, you would still yell that it's ripped, wouldn't you Béz? What if someone accused you of ripping your photo without knowing anything more in detail? Oh wait, that's what you do.

I know you hate ripped images, but rather yelling accusations out into the empty air, at least find some proof. Sure, maybe you're right, maybe someone did rip their sig, but basing an accusation on that is like taking a bum into court, accusing him of murder simply because he might be the most suspicious-looking person within a radius of 3 miles from the scene.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser