View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-21, 09:51 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Nothingness and its opposite Everything."
Basically what I am grasping at, is that the universe does not exist, and yet it does as the opposite of not existing. The opposite of absolute nothingness is absolute everything. We reside in the everything side obviously, and within the everything side our existence is a self evolving system of intelligences gaining new data about everything.

Anything you can possibly imagine, as your imagining it, is happening somewhere as an opposite of it not happening.

Every possible theory you can think, every religion in the universe, every train of thought... it is all true somewhere. If you truly believe God created the universe and if you live a good life you can goto heaven, well that is going to happen for you. If you believe that when you die you goto some weird cartoon land that happens too. If you believe in the AI Singularity, and become a machine as your post human life, so be it.

We exist therefor I have more proof about my theory then a religous type has about god. And this theory has god covered for those who believe just incase.

"I think therefor I am" -Descartes

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2008-09-21 at 09:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy