View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-29, 06:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Lenny WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SEXUAL..."
Because LOUD NOISES!!

---

I was thrown out of my first bar tonight.

Our corridor rep took us (the corridor) on a college bar crawl, and we decided to play a different drinking game in each one. The third we got to was a college called St. Marys which, until two years ago, was exclusively a girls college. Anyway, we were all sat down in a tiny bar (can't have been more than eight feet by fourteen feet), drinking, and playing What the Fuck. After ten minutes, the bar staff walk over to us, take our drinks away, and tell us to leave... which we did, out through the high, echoey halls, chanting Mildert Ranger* (our college song).

**Mildert Ranger

A typical call and repeat chant - one person calls out the line, and everyone repeats it back, at the top of their voices.

I want to be a Mildert Ranger
I want to live a life of danger
I want to be a scuba diver
I want to have a sixty-niner
There was a girl I liked the best
Many times I sucked her breasts
I fucked her standing
I fucked her lying
If I had wings
I'd have fucked her flying
Now she's dead
But not forgotten
I'll dig her up
And fuck her rotten
Mildert Ranger!
Mildert Ranger!
Mildert Ranger!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny