View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-26, 03:24 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Alright. That's not that bad then. ..."
Around 15,000, I think - 3,500 of whom are Postgrad (PhD).

There are about 250 students in my year in my college, with probably 1,000 students in total. There are 16 colleges in total.

---

A maximum break can do that to a man, Asamin. One of the greatest things to see in a Snooker game.

---

Tonight has been... interesting. We started by catching up on various TV things we've all missed, and then someone dislocated his knee. The ambulance came, the Paramedics gave the guy oxygen, and then the fun started! I got a lot of photos, but wish I'd recorded it - some of things he was coming out with! The best was when we stood around the ambulance and a girl mentioned that it was cold. He stopped puffing on the oxygen, sat up, and said, "I'll tell you what isn't cold, Kat - your mum!".

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-10-26 at 03:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny