View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-11, 10:50 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Here is an Update, These are Two..."
I'm starting a new game, not sure what the name is going to be, but its about these "7 weapons of the titans" that were made by the strongest god in the whole world. then he sent down gods and goddesses to earth to protect them. (this is before humans where on earth) then all of a sudden they all disapear (the gods and goddesses) and then the weapons are lost forever. but now basicly the same thing that killed the gods is going to kill humanity so the only way to kill w/e is killing humanity is to make a character and get the weapon of titan (according to your class, get the one the corresponds to it) I'm now JUST starting, but if someone wants to help me out with spriting and mapping i would REALLY appreciate it. its a lot of work and i'm kinda stumped just writing out the plans. if you do for some reason want to help me. then PLEASE pm or e-mail me. Preferable e-mail at wolfturn@hotmail.com

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn