View Single Post

Lightbulb A new "Current Project's?" Thread *EDITED*
Posted 2007-01-15, 09:33 PM
***Warning Major Editing***

Like the cheese that came before us I present this...

I'm posting this because the old current projects, posted by United_Ninjas, post closed down. So I decided that I would post this to show my idea to the world for the first time in 6 years, no joke, and to hear the stories you people have.

The story or game rather, is called “Unwell” which is based on a manga or comic I’ve been created for 6 years in the making, getting better and better by the day. By the way if you are someone who gets way to into things that have to do with religion, by getting offended, then I suggest you don’t read this because I honestly don’t care for your views on religion.

My copy of RPG Maker 2003 just does not work right anymore so I'm going to officially create the game on RPG Maker 2000. Demo Release date pending to about 6 months from now.
How bout I put out a small Demo without the official sprites & official opening or anything like that but just to get feel of it, yep I'll put one out soon. I'm receiveing help with my stuff right now.

Red indicates that no work is yet done.

Game Titles to be released
Unwell -Part I-: Before the End (Demo XP ~Special Edition~ released March 20, 2007) (Official In Construction)
Unwell -Part II-: End of tragedy (In Construction)
Unwell -Part III-: Grace in the Lost
Unwell -Part IV-: For what is Lost Among Man
Unwell -Part V-: The Final Chapter
Unwell: Reminiscence of another World (a prelude)

Game Title: Unwell -Part I-: Before the End
Author: NRG - Goodlookinguy
Game Maker: RPG Maker 3, RPG Maker 2k, RPG Maker XP(~Special Edition~)
Music Generator: Finale 2006©
Other Music Collected from:CharsGenerator,SaKaRi
Most Sprites Created by: NRG:Element's Designs

Characters:
Max (main character)
Ikousho (Ikosoイコソ) (main characters best friend)
Anne (main characters childhood friend)
The Undertaker (The non-living, non-dead, most powerful creature of the Universe)
God (Having to do with Christianity)
Angel Ulysses (Under cover angel whom walks among man)
Satan/Anautun (Having to do with Christianity)
Gracin (A high class Demon spawned from Hell)
Trarien (The most powerful, shape-shifting, Demon from Hell)

Side Characters:
Robert (cop of Alisen City)
Elian (citizen of Alisen City)
Vulyn (Weapons mechanic of Hylen Town)
Frayad (citizen of Hylen Town)

Story:
The story starts off at the end of the story, where Max is standing in front of a church. He’s crotched down and looking at the sky and a ray of light comes from a giant cross shaped gun. Then starts the opening sequence. After which you are a kid version of Max for the first maybe 10 minutes of the game going threw his most traumatic life experience, which is seeing his mom get killed by his father Anautun. Now most people wouldn’t be interested in it after reading that I admit but that is because the story is a twisted and emotionally deep drama/action where you don’t understand things until later on. Okay then It goes to Max waking up from a dream, and leaving for a crusade that was never meant to be. Losing a friend to a tyrant named Trarien, realizing his thoughts and memories buried deep in his mind, Max releases that Demon inside himself but to only get killed and revived to Earth by God, giving him the gift (punishment) of not being able to die and enter heaven or to die and enter Hell. Trapped between the world Max is set to destroy Satan and Hell, but to only realize the fact of his existence and who he really was. Unleashed inside him is a child of immense emotional power killing away his living body. What is Max is a question that cannot be answered so easily because of the fact that his existence was known. The Undertaker, a fiend and the overall recurring boss of the game, who can’t die, will of course cause problems for the dying main character.

Story Arc eye catcher:
Who is Unwell?What is Unwell? Here it begins. A young man by the name of Max is taught early in life the meaning of creation. What was Max? What was life? Who controls and dominates the world? A moment in time lives forever in Max with vengeance, to forsake his father. A soul undertaking a traumatic life, sought by a mysterious Undertaker. How can he take up his life and live on as an immortal bound from Heaven and Hell? God seeks the destruction of his ache foe Satan. What is the world really and why such hatred from behind Heaven’s Gates? Why a soul of a child not meant for the world brought upon it so? Why is life not held on by the string that unravels as time flows? Can he find it in himself to take up his hand and reclaim what the world was or is he just Unwell?

Here's a picture It's not in very good quality don't blame me I have to ink my picture scan it then edit it with photoshop so blah okay.

And of course if you have your own Ideas for a game please by all means post it, I enjoy reading stories.

One more edit if this page is being viewed under the address http://zelaron.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-41651.html copy the address futher ahead to reach this website correctly http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....883#post572883

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-04-15 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Major Editing and revising
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy