Thread: New Realm???
View Single Post

Posted 2003-03-20, 07:01 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "New Realm???"
No...U guys listen...i found out about the new realm called Ender i will mabe post the link...but its a realm where its hosted by some guy named Ender (Hints the realm name...Ender) newayz there is a website where u have to download a Realm Selector and then all you have to do is add the server address and WALA you get a new realm with only about 40 ppl playing on it , this means NO LAG AND NO LINE. Also ender has many administrators like 10 i think and they check to make sure no one is using any Dupe Programs, the only hack permitted is Maphack, he said it himself ill mabe send u the link JiDDar but i dont want a lot of people on this realm, u know its kinda kool knowing everyone on a realm if u know what i mean well JiDDar if u sign onto AIM Friday ill get u the link and u can see for yourself but plz dont tell a whole lotta ppl well l8er.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SoD-John