View Single Post

Posted 2013-03-19, 06:37 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "It's definitely a possibility with..."
I recently got Star Wars Battlefront 2 and was annoyed that there wasn't a work around for that yet to let me play with Wallow who is on the PS2. It annoyes the living hell out of me that just because I don't like using a controller and I prefer my mouse and keyboard that I can't play with my best friend who's playing the EXACT SAME GOD DAMN GAME on a console. I think it's simply the consoles that are to blame as they want to pull whole groups of friends into buying their console. Although I'm surprised the PS3 hasn't gained this ability as sony produces computers as well and they could benefit from cross platform gaming there.

/minddump
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin