Thread: Abortion
View Single Post

Posted 2002-05-28, 07:25 PM in reply to spa's post "Abortion"
Ok u guys, of course abortion i shown as a carnage... by those who want to show it that way... I mean... U'd better open the womans matrix (inmature so the baby is still In-Utero, and she'll be uncapable to conceive more childs)? U can feel it's cruel... i saw an anti abortion video and yes, it's really nasty... But if u look 4 some information u'll find out that nervous system of the baby* doesn't really xist on a less then 2 months unborn ( abortion is not practiced later if it's not in xtreme or natural abortion) so he dun really feel any pain. I think u guys are true when u say they are living, but are more as vegetables, i mean, don't interact in any way with enviroment... I personally feel that clinically abortion is not a crime as it's not really painful and is not a "murder".
Of course i do condemn Indiscriminate abortion (ex 2 irresponsible young posh pair fucking and aborting cuz they gotta end their studies) and i think that everyone has a right to live. But guys, there are cases in wich live deserves to the child a lot of suffering and few goodness, and in that conditions (Ex leucemics, AIDS affected, and more cuent and terminal pains) personally... If they asked me... I'd choose death than living that way...
What about if the woman was raped? That child will never have all his mather's love..... He'll always be the blossom ooof that guy who.... and his mom won't be able to avoid that thoughs...That means 2 sides suffering

So this is not a question to give a definite yes or not... It's very complex...

So... Life is over all, but a worthy life, non a painfull one...

Last edited by Sirpullido; 2002-05-29 at 05:36 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido