View Single Post

Posted 2009-09-14, 01:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Saw District 9 today and I agree with..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
After seeing it I thought to myself, "This film is a fantastic standalone film - there's not going to be anything else". I've thought it about films such as Hancock and Cloverfield, too, and it saddens me that the industry is in a phase where it feels the need to constantly produce franchise films. What I'd like to see more of is films like D9, Hancock and CF - films that are single films created from completely new material (not an adaptation of a book, or a comic, or a remake of an old film). Sure, they're all good in their own ways, but they just can't compare to something fresh.

...... You really don't think there's going to be a sequel to this movie? They left it wide open for a District 10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos