View Single Post

Posted 2006-03-08, 11:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Wow, thanks for the link! "Olyckan..."
What you guys are all not understanding is that telepathy has no way of being proven scientifically. There have been stories of people seeing family members at say, 10:15 P.M., telling them, "Hey, I just wanted to see if you were alright, anyways I gotta go," and then they find out that the family member they saw had died at that time or 10:16 or something.

What I am trying to point out is that everybody has a telepathic abilty. But when any 2 people reach the same "frequency" they can communicate. Like a radio and a radio station. If the station is operating at 99.1 MHz and you are tuned in to 100.3 MHz then your not listening to KGGI (these stations are from where I live). But the minute you turn that 'tune' dial to 99.1, you are going to be listening to KGGI. People are the same way. Say, for instance, Chruser was a radio, in this case, and was "tuned in to" 100.3. The suicidal kid was the station, projecting his emotions/whatever at 99.1. When Chruser changed his "frequency" from 100.3 to 99.1, he was recieving the information that the suicidal kid was feeding. Thus, he felt the same way that the kid did.

Also like a radio station, the "frequency" would get interupted from Earth's magnetic field, mountain ranges, buildings, weather, and other objects. This would hinder how well a person would recieve the "broadcast". This does not, however, apply to people of the same bloodline. They seem to be operation on XM, where, no matter where in the world, you can recieve/send an "emotional broadcast".

One more thing. I am going to use the Halo universe as an example. They have developed a way to move through time and space, with the Shaw-Fujikawa Drives. These would "tear" a hole into a space that they have dubbed "Slipspace". During this period they are moving ALOT faster on another plane of sub-existance. Many people believe that today, that is possible, and that is what telepathy is. Now, on the other hand, we have the Covenant. They have a very uber-complex way of simply sliding into Slipspace and therefore are much more agile and able to navigate in it. This is how a ghost would move about this realm and the "Other Side". Even though, according to everyone who witnesses a person's death, they died at 10:15 in Europe, his brother in California had seen him at around 10:14, both Pacific Standard Time.

This is all what I believe and am willing to bet just about anything on. You may laugh at my analogy regarding Halo, but I could care less. Many people were scoffed for their theories, and the only bad theory, is one that has been given up on.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003