View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-03, 11:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, but I believe Diablo has the..."
D3V said:
Yeah, but I believe Diablo has the potential to make much, much more money. Now with the WoW base, and lots of pissed off current/ex customers and the 2-3 Million that still actively play Diablo 3 daily, and the potential customers from other MMOs etc that've seen Blizz's track record and are willing to try something new...

Update: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=80775

The "Announcement will be at 20:00 UK Time, whenever that is, I'm guessing around 8:00 pm our time? .. Hmm, i'll go look it up later.
20:00=8:00 PM, D3v.

8:00PM in england is 3:00PM Eastern time. The announcement will be in approximately 1 hour and 8 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!