View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-09, 04:01 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Last game you've beaten."
I started Heavenly Sword (PS3) yesterday, and finished it today - about 70% complete on Normal Mode (you get a score of one, two or three glyphs for finishing a level, which is added to a total. That's the 70% I got).

I really enjoyed the game. Hack'n'slash isn't usually my cup of tea, but I liked it immensely. The graphics were good, the cutscenes were very good (I thought the script was quite well done, and the movement! Superb! I've seen some behind the scenes videos of the mo-cap and face capture, and it definitely shows in the game), and the voice acting was, at times, inspired.

Overall, I was very impressed with the game, and am in the middle of buying my own copy (I borrowed it from one of my Computer Science friends).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny