View Single Post

Posted 2010-01-12, 06:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I just wish we had Diablo 3 already...."
I've gotta say, Torchlight was pretty good. There are things about it I would change/improve, and there are things that just seem to be lacking, but it took care of my Diablo cravings. I would say it's the best "diablo clone" I've ever played, though, and it isn't completely a ripoff of Diablo like the rest of the clones. It actually has some unique features, such as learning spells from spell scrolls. Also, they basically took the mercenary from Diablo and gave you a pet dog or cat to take its place, which can use some gear, and can learn spells of your choosing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!