View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:56 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've been drinking tea daily to help..."
Your all fucking hypocrites. How can you sit there in another thread and blab on and on about how Marijuana should be legal, and sit here and bash me and klo for smoking pot as parents. Take a second you fucking politically correct cocksnots and think about what your saying. If it were legal then how many parents MORE than the ones that already do, would smoke bud? How is it ANY different than having a glass of wine at dinner?! What possible harm could come from smoking a bowl after the baby goes to bed and sitting and watching MOTHER FUCKING ANCHORMAN ON THE COUCH TOGETHER DO!? HUH YOU FUCKING ASS GOBBLING DICK WEASLES! NONE OF YOU HAVE KIDS SO YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOO IDEA WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT! It's just like someone who has NEVER smoked pot trying to debate with you. You have no point of referenace. That site is primarly talking about drugs that can actually kill you INCLUDING alcohol. Ex. 30% of Australian deaths are from drugs. GUESS WHAT! Marijuana doesn't kill. Marijuana doesn't make people forget to FEED THIER KIDS. GOD, your ignorance infuriates me. My daughter is WAY above the curve in every aspect you could think of. She's prettier than any of you combined, she's already on the intellect level of kyeruu, just can't completly vocalize all of it yet. She eats healthier than 75% of the nation, buncha fat Mcdonalds grubbing heffers. She doesn't watch cable and certainly wont GIVE A GOD DAMN ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS KIDS! So take your high and mighty ass's and STICK A PARENTING BOOK UP THEM OK!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda