Thread: Fun Characters
View Single Post

Posted 2009-02-09, 03:03 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Fun Characters"
Titusfied said: [Goto]
What are some fun character builds now? Not only fun, but effective in Hell mode. Obviously, Hammerdins are the bomb, but I don't really feel like making one just yet. I'm having a good time with my Zealot, but I would like a nice, strong Sorc next so I can do MF and Key runs. Any recommendations?

What are the 3 strongest builds in the game right now (if you have the uber equipment), in order from strongest to 3rd strongest?

After the Sorc, I'd like to make an Amazon, then Barbarian, although those two are in no particular order.
The best and by far most fun character right now is the fishymancer, IMO. Basically, a summoner that uses corpse explosion and owns face. Can do hell baal naked, can do uber trist with some decent gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!