View Single Post

Posted 2007-02-12, 11:23 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah, 2K. It's been years since I played..."
So you don't know what,Set Hero Walk GFX, Swap Events, Enter Password, or Goto Label

Besides Label, I might be able to figure out the rest.

But seriously what in the world is LABEL. Does anyone know?

EDIT: Operation of creating a label: Within the content of event execution, jump points can be created allowing the script to move to this new point possibly skipping over other event commands. These jump points are called labels. Use this command to place the label in the script.

Label Number: The number of the set label is input. It is possible to set it up to the 1-100th label. Be sure to make each label in the script it's own number.

Note: If there are two labels of the same number in the content of event execution, the label at the topmost part of the script will be the label that is always jumped to when it is called upon to do so.

Can anyone make this more understandable?

EDIT2:CHEER FOR ME PEOPLE. I FINALLY WENT FROM JUNIOR MEMBER TO MEMBER, YAY!!!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-02-12 at 11:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy