View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-18, 10:37 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Nope, I'm not spoiled at all. I worked..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Nope, I'm not spoiled at all. I worked to get where I am. My parents refused to help me. I'm how I am because I bothered to take the time out of my life to learn. Maybe if you would, you'd become the same way. I'm an extremely hard worker, so don't even try to call me that. On top of that, there were very messed up personal problems in the past, not me, but with other family members that messed me up for a long time. I rehabilitated myself out of what used to be, and this was my final outcome. So damn it, don't even try to call me spoiled.

And you've got a chip on your shoulder about it. If you're great enough to persevere, you should have the personal fiber to not belittle others who may have worked even harder than you (how would you know?) to get where they are today. You're naive at best, but probably just rotten.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav