View Single Post

Posted 2003-11-22, 08:56 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "favorite movie quotes???"
I was just thinking, there must be something wrong with me because I've never had a relationship with a woman that's lasted longer than the one between Hitler and Eva Braun.
* Manhattan *

Sonja: To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love, but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love, to be happy then is to suffer but suffering makes one unhappy, therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down...
* Love and Death *

If Jesus Christ came back today and saw what was being done in his name, he'd never stop throwing up....
* Hannah and Her Sisters *

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti...."
* Silence of the Lambs *

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.....
* Steel Magnolias *

I'd rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special....
* Steel Magnolias *

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable .......
* Wizard of Oz *

[Neo tries a drink made by Dozer and winces.] Cypher: Good shit, huh? It's good for two things: degreasing engines and killing brain cells.
*The matrix*

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.
*the matrix

You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
*the matrix

Who is more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows him?
*Star wars: a new hope (I think)*

Try not. Do, or do not. There is no "try."
*Star wars: (not sure)*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes