View Single Post

Posted 2003-03-20, 02:32 PM in reply to Evil-Scott's post "The War Has begun"
Evil-Scott said:
read it closely he means more then just that the US brought it on themselves...
Evil, im just saying that the U.S knows what will/could happen to them because of their current actions, and that they should put the backing of the 500 million in grants into home security(mainly biotech firms creating detectors for spores including anthrax) Bush has done this as reaasurence and is taking propor steps as to if something were to go wrong in the u.s. because latest intelligence points to a round about 2000 terrorists allready living in the u.s. not to mention chemicals that have gone missing in the u.s. over the past couple of years, all im saying is, you take a step, better be prepared to back it up, cause when the shit hits the fan, if you arent prepared, your fucked, and he is well aware he is not only jeprodising the lives of his own citizens, but the lives of other innocents by making a step to strike on iraq...

yes their are good reasons why he has taken the step forward, but what im saying is, those who die deserve less sympothy because they were all well aware of what could happen, and they decided to take the chance anyways...

no offence, but if some shit flies in the u.s homeland, i will give less sympothy to the country itself and the man representing it, because it was expected to happen, it could happen, and they were all well aware of it...

thats just my opinion but anyways...

shit happens in war EH?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"