View Single Post

Posted 2004-11-16, 07:50 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
Mj...you are very young, and are very innocent still. The world isn't...lets say a perfect place with perfect mental people. IM sure some people on here have been abused as a child...raped, molested. Making them isolated from people. People who cut themselves(yes some do it for attention), but the really fucked up people with their past lives, their brain isn't lets say "normal", they think differently, they WANT to hurt themselves. They feel comfort in pain, which is what been happening to them when they were still a child. They feel that they are in control. Some people don’t even want to live. Some people get over their past life as a lesson, but then break down from real life’s problems, problems they cant handle because they were isolated for such a long time. Their mind isn't with people that are normal. Its very hard to explain, but you will soon find out.
Well, I'm pretty sure I can assure you that I will never slice my wrists. If I wanted to commit suicide, I'd make sure it was quick, and as painless as possible. A bullet to the head would do that trick.

And you're right. I don't at all understand why someone would choose to cut themselves, especially on the wrists. If you're a masochist, or you simply don't like not hurting yourself, there are plenty of less life-threatening ways to do it. I understand that not all people have had a perfect childhood, but that to me just seems like another excuse. I know a couple of people who have been raped, one of the kids who got raped as a child, and she doesn't go off and cut her wrists. If it's pain you're looking for then why not something a little less threatening?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes