View Single Post

Posted 2004-04-01, 11:42 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Okay Seth was helping the show in so..."
I don't think its Seth. I think its either Theresa or Eddie (Theresa's Fiance). I think it is a pretty safe bet it is going to be one of those, depending how they want to go forward with the show. If its Eddie, obviously there is going to be more conflict with Ryan between Marissa and Theresa, but if its Theresa, then Ryan and Marissa will probably hit a rough spot, but then end up together "for good".

I'm actually surprised to see that Jimmy and Sandy are going to stop being partners. I couldn't possibly see it being because of Hailey, but who knows? I'm curious on both accounts.

Either way, this is definitely leading up to one hell of a Season Finale, which of course will put me into The OC depression for many months until they come back...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied